Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'd crawl in a Hole, but They'd Follow...

I lie not when I tell you that on my walk back to the bus a man passed me dangling a dead rat-
not a mouse, (something I may have even sympathized for) no- a RAT...
The reason I was out and about so early to begin with was to feed my caffeine addiction, since I felt ostracized from my own kitchen and couldn't brew my own, the way I like it, for free, my flavor, the right amount of milk, no loud coffee orders being yelled about behind the bar- just me, my kitchen, my coffee...
what's up with tryst anyways- do people actually work there? or just stand around looking trendy? I know- it's been said before, but- I mean, really! I'm sitting at the bar for ten minutes before one of the nine thousand servers catch my fiery look of a stare and ask me what i want- two minutes later I'm wondering what it would cost to get a full cup of coffee. 

No comments: