Monday, September 22, 2008

Sitting at Big Bear
So much on my mind
at least I don't have roaches on my mind as I recently moved out of the roach box and into a beautiful house on Florida and First
I'm so sick of men, I really am, why has every single one been such a disappointment?! (Except one of course, to which the disappointment came in the circumstances themselves, all wrapped up in ribbons and bows)
I never realized how much I relied on noise to keep me company-
without a TV or internet, there are no familiar voices to fill that thick fall-evening silence,
i need friends, so many friends to be here, men, women, eyes, hands, 
what made regina go to that protest just to rub up against strangers?
busy busy, books and dreams
i have to close me eyes or lose my thoughts in other people's for a moment.

No comments: