Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tribute to Andre 3000

Thank you for letting me study you closely
For allowing me to follow your lovely logic
As you lustfully twist your words
Into tantalizing metaphor
And you help me to describe a night
When my tanqueray tunneled vision
Has got me on a one way mission
To convert my sober mind
With every splash of tonic
And it's ironic
That I really am seeing circles like some Audi,
Yet in all the confusion
I'm still the queen of this court
So play your part
Cuz these girls are smart,
These girls are smart.
Cue to Continue conducting imitated interaction
And in Andre Fashion
I'll walk it out the door
With failed attempts at reason with mild-mannered men
So in my mind i flirt with treason as I look too long at the female friend
Cuz these men will use all three wishes
Just for some kisses
Just for a five-fingered, manicured hand
Digging deep into their backs
In the backseat of a 2009 make and model
But in the words of 3000,
I could give a dam 'bout your car
But then I would be
If it was considered a classic
Before the drastic change in production
When cars were meal,
Instead of plastic

No comments: